Checking out of the hotel
For travelers looking to navigate the bustling streets and vibrant culture of China with ease, learning a few key phrases in Mandarin proves invaluable. Whether you're checking into your room or asking for directions at the front desk, speaking even basic Mandarin can greatly enhance your experience by making interactions smoother and more natural.
Moreover, proficiency in Mandarin can help guests who are staying multiple days or longer to connect more deeply with their surroundings. By mastering simple phrases such as 'hello' (nihao), 'thank you' (xiexie), and 'where is the restaurant?' (na li shi de canfang?), hotel staff and other locals will be more likely to offer assistance, understanding, and a genuine welcome, enriching your overall stay in China.
Can I please check out now?
我现在能结账吗?
I would like to check out at this time.
我现在想办理退房。
When can I leave the hotel?
我可以什么时候离开酒店?
Could you please process my check-out?
您能帮我办理退房手续吗?
May I take my room key with me?
我可以带着我的房间钥匙吗?
Do you have an early check-out option?
您有早退选项吗?
Is there a late check-out available?
是否有下午退房的服务?
How do I pay for my stay so far?
我的住宿费用到目前为止是怎么支付的?
Can you provide a receipt for the amount I owe?
您能给我一张欠款的收据吗?
What is the cost of your express service?
您的快捷服务费用是多少?
Will it be possible to extend my stay?
我的停留时间能否延长?
Do you have any available rooms for today?
您今天有空房吗?
When will the next available room be ready?
下一个可用房间什么时候准备好?
Could you give me an estimate on when my luggage can be packed?
您能估算一下我的行李什么时候可以打包吗?
Is there a place where I can leave my bags while checking out?
是否有可以存放行李的地方,当我结账时?
How much is the breakfast if I buy it separately?
如果我单独买早餐,多少钱?
Can I purchase breakfast from the hotel dining area?
我在酒店的餐厅可以购买早餐吗?
Do you offer any amenities for guests who are still checked-in but leaving early?
您是否为已经办理入住但提前离店的客人提供任何额外服务?
Could you tell me how long it will take to get my bill?
您能告诉我多久可以拿到账单吗?
Is there a coffee shop nearby where I can grab something before I go?
附近有没有咖啡馆我可以过去喝点东西再走?