Dietary restrictions

Ad 970x250

Individuals with dietary restrictions often find Mandarin particularly beneficial as it allows them to easily communicate about food choices. Whether dining out or ordering takeout, knowing key phrases in Mandarin enables customers to confidently request dishes that suit their specific needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian options.

Additionally, understanding basic Mandarin can be advantageous for those who frequently travel to areas where Chinese cuisine is popular. With phrases like 'Have you got a rice-only option?' or 'Can I get it without MSG?', travelers can navigate menus and food preparation with greater ease, ensuring their dietary preferences are always met.

Progress: 0%

I have a peanut allergy.


我有花生过敏。

Are there nuts in the soup?


Are there nuts in the soup?

Can I get something without gluten?


我可以不吃麸质吗?

Do you have a vegetarian option?


您有素食选项吗?

Is this dish dairy-free?


这道菜是不是无乳制品的?

Could you make it with soy instead of milk?


你能用豆浆代替牛奶吗?

What's your recommendation for someone with an egg allergy?


您对鸡蛋过敏,我建议您可以尝试其他类型的蛋白质来源,比如豆腐、豆浆或酸奶。

I can only eat foods that are vegan.


我只能吃素食。

Does the sandwich contain any fish?


这个三明治里有鱼吗?

Are there any beef products in the menu?


菜单里有牛肉制品吗?

Can I have some rice instead of potatoes?


我可以换一些米饭代替土豆吗?

Is this salad prepared without sesame seeds?


这道沙拉里没有芝麻吗?

Do you have a chicken-free option?


您有不含鸡肉的选择吗?

What's the meat substitute for this dish?


这种菜肴的肉替代品是什么?

Could you make sure my meal is tree nut-free?


Could you make sure my meal is tree nut-free?

Are there any pork products in this dish?


这道菜里有猪肉制品吗?

Can I get a dish with no seafood?


我能点一份不含海鲜的菜品吗?

Is this pasta made with gluten-free flour?


这种意面是用无麸质面粉做的吗?

Do you have a lamb option available?


您有羊肉的选择吗?