Giving directions
When traveling in China or other Mandarin-speaking regions, mastering basic phrases for giving directions can significantly enhance your travel experience. Whether you're navigating bustling cities like Beijing or scenic landscapes such as the Great Wall, knowing how to ask for directions in Mandarin ensures you can communicate effectively and efficiently with locals, making your journey more enjoyable and memorable.
Furthermore, if you plan to work or live in areas where Mandarin is widely spoken, being able to give directions in the language will facilitate interactions and help establish a sense of connection. Whether it's asking for directions at a museum in Shanghai, finding your way through the streets of Xi'an, or getting around during a business meeting in Guangzhou, proficiency in giving directions in Mandarin can greatly simplify daily tasks and social interactions.
The entrance is on your left.
入口在你的左边。
Go straight ahead and turn right at the next intersection.
直走,在下一个交叉口右转。
You'll find it just past the third door on the right.
您会在第三个门右边的那个门口找到它。
Head towards the front of the building, then go to the left.
Head towards the front of the building, then go to the left.
It's about 10 meters down the corridor on your right.
它在你右手边的走廊大约10米处。
Turn left after you pass the reception desk.
向左转,在您过接待台后。
The exit is straight ahead and to the right.
出口在正前方和右侧。
Take the stairs to the second floor and it will be at the end of the hall.
乘电梯到二楼,在大厅尽头就会看到。
Go into the main hallway and turn first to the right.
走进main hallway,在第一个路口向右转。
It's located in the back corner, on your left as you enter.
它位于后角,在您进门后的左侧。
Walk past the reception area and take the third door on your right.
走过去接待区,然后向右数第三个门。
The conference room is just beyond the double doors on your left.
The conference room is just beyond the double doors on your left.
You can find it between the coffee machine and the window.
您可以在咖啡机和窗户之间找到它。
Turn right at the first intersection and then go straight.
在第一个交叉口右转,然后直走。
Proceed to the end of this corridor, where you'll see a sign for 'Bistro'.
沿着这条走廊走到尽头,你会看到一个标有'Bistro'的指示牌。
Take the elevator to the third floor and exit on the left side.
乘坐电梯到三楼,在左边出来。
The information desk is located in the center of the lobby area.
信息台位于lobby区域的中心。
It's about 5 steps down the main aisle on your right.
在主要过道右边大约5步的位置。
Go through the double doors at the end of the corridor.
沿着走廊走到尽头,穿过两扇门。